Laboratory and Medical Equipment Moving
C & R Transfer rigging and moving experts are well-versed in transporting some of San Diego’s most delicate laboratory and medical equipment. Whether you need your equipment relocated 10 miles away or 100 mile, C & R Transfer follows strict guidelines and precautionary measures to ensure your equipment remains intact and free from damage in transport.
We have successfully moved laboratory equipment for many clients over the past 90 years. C & R Transfer has worked with a wide range of firms and laboratories, medical offices and hospitals. We have transported all types of lab equipment from imaging machines to scientific instruments.
Moving laboratory and medical equipment is never routine. The challenges involved in moving advanced medical technology can be nearly as complex as the equipment itself. We ensure smooth and hassle-free moving by following a carefully designed plan.
Laboratory and equipment moving often requires specialized services including:
- Packing that complies with the domestic regulations
- Packing that complies with industry specifications
- Truckload or less-than-truckload service
- Inside pick-up and delivery
- Various sizes of air-ride vans to accommodate any load and delivery site restrictions
- Air freight